Sunday 12 August 2012

If I were you, I'd put that away; see, you're just wasting in... 
Today was good, the girl pondered, a small smile on her face; she had woken up late, after another dream of him. In fact, she had had two dreams, since she'd woken in the middle of the night.
The first one had been about one of her idols - Alex Gaskarth - and her talking online, and him telling her that she was worth her own life, that she had been the one to save herself; «you kept your chin up, and your head held firmly», those were his words.
The second dream, it had been about him, again; they were cuddling, watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and as «the ones that love us never really leave us» came on, he just held her tighter, her tears undeniably falling through her cheeks; whenever she watched that movie, Sirius' words always had the same effect on her.
The rest of the dream had been blurry, just him soothing her, she guessed, and then it all faded to black.
After waking up, her day went by quickly; she spent some more quality time with two of her best friends, then went back home, and spent time with her older brother and with her family, because, well, it was his birthday.
When night came, she let go of everything, again.
She could feel tears begging to fall off her eyes, her heart tugging, as she watched one of the trending topics on twitter, and she instantly bit her bottom lip; "#FelizDiaDosPais", or, in English, Happy Fathers' Day, had been there, as if taunting her, mocking her.
She had been quick to close twitter, but not before letting herself read through the words the boy she liked had said to her, the day before, hoping it'd soothe her; it really did, but she wanted to be able to talk to him... When she started feeling bad, he had been the person she wanted to talk to, the person she wanted to be comforted by, and it had been a little scary at first, since she had her best friends who she trusted and knew would be able to reply, but he had been the one to pop into her mind.
«I guess I miss you already, uh?» She typed, letting a soft chuckle escaping her lips, before she continued. «It's been one day, and I've thought about you non-stop; I caught myself smiling a lot, today, when I remembered what you'd said, I'm just glad no one noticed the difference in me» she continued, smiling once again. «I really wish you were here, and that you'd hold me as I went to bed, because I feel really low right now» she confessed, the smile disappearing from her face as she sighed.
«I just... you don't know the reason behind this, but I really don't want you to know from a text I wrote; I want to be able to tell you myself, so I guess I'll fill you in on what's going on in my life, what's happened in my past, that it made me so... depressed. I just want you to know, just thinking of you makes me feel better, and it actually soothes me to know you might be thinking of me right now» she let the smile come back to her lips with this, looking at the clock and chuckling. «It's almost six am, and I'm being sappy and lame... Usual, usual» she wrote, shaking her head.
«I hope I dream of you again, today; it makes my days better. I hope you're sleeping well, and that everything's alright with you. I miss you already.»
... thinking about the past again. Darling you'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment