Thursday 23 August 2012

I'll be your shelter, I'll be your storm.
 Three more days, she thought; she wasn't quite sure when he was going to go back home, but it was soon, she reckoned. She sighed softly, thinking about it; these past ten days had been hard.
The first day, she hadn't ever stopped thinking about him, smiling because of his words - «I just want you to know that I'll be your reason to live, I'll love you, i'll do all those things just please, please don't leave me, please don't hurt yourself, you're perfect.» -, and it had been easy, although she missed him already. At night, she'd had a bump in the way, but she just kept remembering what he'd said, and it all had vanished.
From that day on, though, it started getting harder.
The words, they could only take her so long, and as the days dragged on, she started missing him even more; she thought it was stupid to miss him like that, but she knew she could get tangled in someone really quickly. He had been the bestest of the best, for her, and she couldn't stop thinking about it, about him, and it had her wishing that she could see him, or maybe just talk to him, already.
More days went by, and everything started going down; on top of missing her parents, she missed him, and it was taking a toll on her. It was hard, having to deal with those emotions, and many times she wished to take the easiest way out; she only didn't because of the promise she'd made him.
It had been ten days since they'd last spoken, and she'd dreamt of him for seven nights. They were good dreams, cute dreams that eased her spirits, and many would feel worse in the morning, because it wasn't real, but, to the girl, they were calming; if she couldn't be with him in reality, at least she could be in his arms in his dreams.
Sighing, she sighed as she swayed softly in her chair in the rhythm to the song she was listening to; she loved this song, and, basically, she wanted to dedicate it to him, but it was probably too soon. He had probably forgotten about her, she feared.
Twenty days ago, she had been in the gutter because of someone who'd ripped her heart apart; after those days went by, she was mildly happy, knowing that someone liked her for who she was, but she was still fearful. The last person she'd loved had completely forgotten about her, and she feared it would happen again.
«I'm being silly again, aren't I?» She wrote, chuckling drily at her laptop screen, mouthing the lyrics to the song on the background. «You told me you wouldn't forget about me, and I believe you, but I can't help but fear; I hope you understand» she typed, smiling softly. «I keep dreaming of you, dear; each dream is different, but I feel so happy, in them... I want them to be real» she stated, sighing in happiness; she really liked him. «Oh, the other day my friend told me she thought you were online, I was so excited... I was pretty sad when it turned out to be a false alarm, you have no idea; when I got home, I kept sighing... I really miss you.»
She shook her head softly, letting another smile fill her face as she thought: "three more days, I can do this", and then looked back at her laptop screen. «I want to talk to you so bad, yet I don't know what I want to say... Aren't I crazy?» She wrote, laughing softly. «I hope everything is going right, for you. I miss you.»
Baby, I will be your everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment