Wednesday 29 August 2012

The girl had had a rough start, to this day. Having only slept for two hours and a half, for a reason unknown to her, she hadn't been in a good mood; she had been cranky, tired, and overall exhausted and frustrated.
The fact she hadn't talked to the boy who had made everything better for her hadn't really helped; it all twirled around inside of the girl, the frustration turning into paranoia as she wondered if he'd forgotten about her, if he had found out the truth about her being disposable, about her being too much of a burden to bear.
When he'd talked to her, though, it all changed; suddenly, everything was right, in its due place, and the frustration and tiredness faded, giving space to a feeling of happiness that she knew was what she needed to keep up with her promise.
Along with that happiness, though, came a feeling of inspiration, and she ended up writing a song.
She'd been asked to write a love song for a friend, that the other girl was going to use in her story, but she hadn't felt any words coming out; as she spoke to Lewis, though, it seemed that the words were only waiting for him to appear so that they could free themselves.
He, he had been her inspiration for the song. He had been the one she'd pictured singing it to, he had been the one on her mind as she wrote the scenes desired by her heart. He had been her muse.

«I wanna walk with you by the shore,
Feel the waves crash at our feet.
Put a big smile on your face,
Whenever our eyes meet.

From the words that we exchanged,
I can see the depth of you.
Some may tell me I’m deranged,
But I know my feelings are true.

And I see you in the distance,
‘Cause I can’t get any close.
And I wanna make a difference,
Bring you petals of a rose.

At times I find myself wondering,
How the hell we ended here.
With you being the perfect match
That I thought would never appear.

I know it hasn’t been a long time,
And maybe I barely know you,
But I’m willing to take a large chance
And be all you that need me to.

And I see you in the distance,
‘Cause I can’t get any close.
And I wanna make a difference,
Bring you petals of a rose.

Be the one who makes you smile,
Brings nice words out of your lips;
Bring the happiness to your eyes,
Be the one that your heart keeps.

Call me crazy, I don’t mind
Call me stupid, foolish, blind,
But, at the end of time,
I’ll be the one to call you mine.

And I see you in the distance,
‘Cause I can’t get any close.
And I wanna make a difference,
Bring you petals of a rose.

Be the one who makes you smile,
Brings nice words out of your lips;
Bring the happiness to your eyes,
Be the one that your heart keeps.»

No comments:

Post a Comment